Train the Trainer
NATA's Train-the-Trainer program will enable instructors to successfully deliver and administer a tow truck operator training program by:
- Identifying how adults learn.
- Describing the role and responsibility of the instructors.
- Improving presentations skills.
- Effectively using different types of learning skills.
- Learn the characteristics of a good instructor.
- Learn to handle challenging participants.
- Understand the impact of the training environment on the students.
- Learn to organize the training.
- How to evaluate the students' understanding of the training material.
Our lead-instructor has trained instructor candidates in the U.S. and Canada, to successfully deliver a light-duty training program to their own fleet drivers.